How to Apply
CKGS process Oman e-visa only for Indian Nationals. Please go through each steps carefully, it will guide you in applying for Oman e-Visa on CKGS Oman website.
Go to https://oman.evisackgs.com/apply-for-visa start your Oman e-Visa Online Application process.
Start you Oman E-Visa online Application process. You need to enter the following details on CKGS Oman website:
- Applicant’s details.
- Permanent Address and Contact Details.
- Passport Details
- Visa details
- Dependent details
- Updated GSTIN details (if any)
- Once you fill the above details on CKGS website, you will be given an option to edit your details. In case of any changes in your details please click on “Edit Details”.
Once you click on “Submit Option”, you will get Document Checklist. Please go through the entire list of requisite documents.
- Type of documents
- Number of documents
Submit your Oman E-Visa Application at CKGS Office near you. You need to pay CKGS Service Charges and Oman Visa fees at CKGS Office only. Payment must be made OFFLINE or ONLINE.
Offline Payment Options – Cash, Cheque, and Demand Draft.
Online Payment Options – Debit Card, Credit Card and NEFT
- Convenience charges will apply in case of Credit Card/ Debit Card payment.
After you complete your Journey to Oman and when you are back in India, please submit your following details at CKGS Office.
- Departure Stamp OR Entry/Exit Stamp
- Boarding Pass
You can also mail the scan copies at firstname.lastname@example.org
The above requirement is mandatory and as per the directives received from Oman Government.
In case, if you are not travelling or you have cancelled/ postponed your Oman trip, then please inform CKGS office such that we can update your details in our records.